My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. … But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, that I may tell of all your works.
One evening Scott had Zach out on the porch, in the rocking chair just playing away. I love to capture these moments... when noone else in the world matters... it's just the two of them!
And it happens with mom also... it's just mom is usually the one taking the pictures... so you won't see me in them very much!
I am a work in progress. I still get frustrated too easily, I am still selfish, and sometimes I still try to take over the drivers seat when it comes to letting the Lord take the wheel. I am thankful that He never lets us go, He is faithful, He is still working on my heart. Phillipians 1:6 "being confident in this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
0 comments:
Post a Comment