To all of you who read this blog... please join me in praying. I have a great opportunity this Tuesday afternoon to share with a girl who is a new mom. She finds herself single, as I was a single mom... she is much younger than I was, but nonetheless a single mom. My heart goes out to her because I know the difficulty that lies before her... I know the struggles she will face, the sadness that comes with being a single mom, I know the hurt she feels, I know the LOVE she is looking for. This is my Christmas opportunity... I want Christ to shine through me to this dear child... I want Christ to sweep Samantha off of her feet... I want for her to feel the Unconditional love of Christ... I want for her to come to know Jesus as her personal Lord and Savior. Please pray with me as I go to see her this Tuesday afternoon... this girl is filled with hurt... only 17 and she has suffered the loss of her brother being murdered last Christmas, her parents recovering drug addicts, and she called herself a "cutter- up"... I guess she was into self mutilation. She stopped doing that to herself when she found out she was pregnant. This girl is LOST... She needs to find a savior... THE SAVIOR... maybe this CHRISTMAS she will find CHRIST! Please pray with me, that the Lord would give me the right words to speak to her... words of truth, filled with LIFE, and ENCOURAGEMENT... I am using this opportunity to bless her with what I have... as a gift... FREE... so she will know that it is ONLY the LORD that has brought this into her life. I will try to remember to get a picture with her and post it... that is if she allows me to. I am praying that the Lord allows me to have an ongoing relationship with Samantha... Pray that the Lord's hand of protection be upon me this Tuesday... and any other time I get to spend with her.
This picture depicts just what she needs to be doing...
This picture depicts just what she needs to be doing... Surrendering her Life to Jesus...
holding on to Him...
she desperately needs her Savior!

4 comments:
That would be the ultimate Christmas gift wouldn't it! We will be praying for your friend too. Have a great week!
Praying for you...that God would use the wounds He has healed in your life to touch hers!!!
I hope it went well...Yes got your card...still missing zip code!
my zip is 28110
Post a Comment