Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tidbits....

Here a some tidbits about Zach... our little man... our ziti... our laid back one... he like to walk like a bear! Last night he was stanging up in the middle of the room, just so excited (with what? we have no idea!)... then he leaned down and started taking off... but not on his hands and knees like he usually does, but on his hands and feet! It was the silliest looking thing I have seen... and let me say that this boy was so fast on his hands and feet!

The picture above is when he was just excited... maybe with himself... I don't know!


Then he was off...

... doing the bear walk!
sidenote... it took me forever to actually get a good shot of it because he was so fast and as soon as the camera would flash he was standing again!

Then it's onto the next little tidbit... Zach loves bath time. He is actually getting pretty brave with the water. He is starting to put his face in the water almost fully under... and also to blow bubbles. I was really wanting to get a picture of him when he was at the spicket... he was putting his head under the water while the tub was filing. All of my kiddos love the water!



There is zach's water spicket on top of his head! IT was first a mohawk, but his hair is so long on top that it ended up looking like this!



My little ROCKER boy... mohawk and fingers!


Hope you all have a Merry Christmas...
I won't be posting until the first of the week next week... or maybe mid week... depending on how wiped I am from vacation with the family! You know how that is... you need a vacation from the vacation!


0 comments: