My sister Sarah is down here in NC for about a month with her two children Will and Abby. It is so much fun to have her here with us, we miss living close to her. All the cousins get along so well and play so nicely together... Here are some pictures of them jammin' away to some kids praise music. They also had dance time, but that I didn't get a picture of because they were all over the place! They love their play time together each day. Lilly wakes up and asks for "Woo and Abby" then she precedes to say "coming, woo and abby". It's so adorable!
This is sweet Abby, I like to call her "Abba dabba do"!
I still can't get over the fact this little girlie is walking all over the place!
Lilly and Will playing the drums together.
Playing in the laundry basket.







1 comments:
Its so awesome to see that they are close and will always be close!! Its like what we had when we were growing up!
I'll definently come down to see you guys when I have the baby because I want my kids to know their "cousins" down in NC! You guys are so blessed!
Love you girl!
Post a Comment