Last night before bed we were all in the living room having a fun time. These are some pictures I caught in action. Let me just say that the kids LOVE their daddy! It never fails, as soon as Scott lays on the floor to look at the kids straight in the eye, it's all on war! Daddy becomes the live jungle gym! They all end up flocking to him ... it's the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. This is such a sweet time in our lives, when we can get down on the floor with the kids and play with them on their level! We always burst out in laughter... the sweetest sound to the ear!
Zach was standing up in between my legs and we were playing... all of a sudden Daddy gets down on the floor and Zach is off to the races!
Still trying to make his way over to the jungle gym...


1 comments:
I think every dad is the human jungle gym!...Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment