Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random

First I want to start out by saying thank you to all of you that had prayed for me on Tuesday. Unfortunately I was not able to spend as much time with Samantha as I would have liked to because we were headed to dinner with family and friends, plus she said they were all starting to get sick... turns out her little boy Aiden has the flu, and he's only about 4 weeks old now. SO sad! Please continue to pray for Aiden and Samantha, and for my influence in her life. We are keeping in contact just about everyday, and I will have her over either for a whole day sometime right after Christmas, or even for two... she may spend the night here so we can really connect and bond. I am so excited to see how the Lord uses me here. I plan on making her a meal, and taking her out to buy some essentials... I just hope she sees this as the Lord blessing her and not just a "nice" person. These are two sweet photos of Aiden... enjoy this little cutie!








Next, we have Lilly and her speech therapist that comes every tuesday morning. This sweet woman's name is Judy (she actually goes to the church we used to go to), the Lord blessed us by giving Lilly a speech therapist who is a believer (which her play therapist is as well). The Lord knows just what we need... thank you Lord! Well Judy was sweet enough to get Lilly a Christmas present... how thoughtful! It was this puzzle that you see in the picture. Lilly was so excited about the puzzle she wouldn't look up at the camera when I called her name!




I know all these pictures are not at all connected to each other... OH WELL! This was Scott and I going to his company party on Monday night... We had a good time! I was able to talk for a long time with Mrs. Leger(the boss' wife)... what a sweet lady, and woman of God! I think sometime soon we will be inviting them over for dinner in order to just get to know them better and bless them with a meal... after all they have blessed us with so much more... a job for Scott, and two raises already... one at his 90 day review... and the other just out of nowhere... Todd pulled Scott aside and thanked him for his hard work and dependability. We just praise the Lord for this opportunity.


Okay, last picture... Lilly on the throne! I know that this will be inappropriate when she gets older, but now it's just too cute! She is starting to really get into playing and pretending with dolls... At mimi's house she was playing with one of Abby's dolls by laying her on a pillow and putting a blanket over her saying "you go nap". This time it was my cabbage patch doll from when I was a little girl, and she put her on the potty next to her! I didn't get to hear what she said because this was just last night while I was at Praise and Worship practice! LOVE IT!

0 comments: