This post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.What a great time we had with friends of ours this weekend.... John and Wendy we truely love spending time with you, and can't wait to do another vacation together! This weekend they came over and our two little ones (Lilly and Jadon) are only a couple weeks apart and they are destined to be really close friends, if not husband and wife one day! hahaha! Anyway, Lilly loves to play dress up and here is what we had to just double over and laugh about.....
(Lilly on left and Jadon on right)...... Jadon wanted so badly to put on the dress up clothes as well and walk around swinging the wand and making a noise to go along with it... I can't quit remember what the sound was like, but it had all of us in stitches. I loved the comment that John made "Jadon is secure in his manhood!" I love it... seeing these two growing up and actually learning what it is to play together... it's so much fun... especially when you have friends that share the same values, and love for the Lord, and parenting ways... Thanks again guys for being such a blessing in our lives! 

Jadon swingin' that wand around!

Then it was time to switch outfits

Don't you love the veil? I think this picture is a keeper... comin' out rehearsal night!

2 comments:
Hey Christy! Lol, you might not see a pic of my rapidly growing baby belly for a little while. I "popped" out at 5 wks. Yes, truely....even Steve was amazed. Thankfully it is still cool out so most of the time I wear hoodies, but even they are getting tight. I don't really care that I am showing, but people ask, and then are like "oh wow, you've got a long time left!". lol. I am only like 9 or 10 weeks, so I do have awhile left. I'll be calling you soon, Steve was just reminding me that he needs a hair cut too. So you get a visit from all of us. Maybe mid-March? Whatever works for you.
Take care!
Those pics are hilarious!! IZdon't thimk he will appreciate them in the future....heheheh
Post a Comment