Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, February 9, 2009

This one's for YOU ABBY!

Hi my dear Abby,
I know that you don't know me at all... but I know you. I have been following your mommy and daddy's blog and praying for you every day. Do you know what? The Lord Jesus, himself, has woken me up in the middle of the night the last two nights JUST to pray for YOU! Isn't that so cool! That's how incredibly much He LOVES YOU... He is using people from all over to pray for you. I feel like I am a part of your journey... and I will continue to be a part of it forever.

My children... Eli (he is 7) Lilly (she is 2) and Zach (he is 1) are all praying for you as well. Every morning in the car when we are on the way to school we pray just for you... and if I am trying to really watch the road and I for some odd reason forget... Eli will remind me... "Mommy, you need to pray for Abby today... " Now remember... I pray for you even through the night... so to me, I have already prayed... but to El,i I haven't prayed for you yet! haha...

I will put some pictures of our children up for you to see... and a picture of me and my husband so you can see who we all are... and what we look like. Now if you want to stay on the blog for a while you can listen to some really cool music I have on there... I think you ALL would be encouraged by it. :)
Abby, so many people love you and have been touched by you... and let me just say myself... You can dance girl!
All our prayers go out to you tonight..... Christy (mom) Scott(Dad) Eli (7) Lilly(2) and Zach(1)
To read about abby's story ... Hop on over the the riggs... blog
She is a beautiful girl... and has an amazing smile!
All of our family, playing in the snow just two weeks ago... We hardly ever get snow here in Charlotte... and it snowed two wednesdays in a row! Eli loved it because he had no school!

Eli with one of his Christmas gifts... our puppy Cadie

Zach, he just started walking!


Lilly... she loves to stick her tongue out whenever she is playing!




Christy and Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that's a lot of snow! Cadie is so cute!

Michelle Riggs said...

Thank you so much for writing that for Abby. Abby loves hearing from people and seeing pictures of children and families who are praying for her.

Thanks!