Man oh man, I can't believe how quickly our children grow up... as you saw in the last post they were just babies last year and the year before... my they have grown. I thank the Lord every day for my sweet children, even thought sometimes I am pulling what seems like ALL of my hair out, and saying 'no' a thousand times. They are just one source of JOY for me... they are always laughing... especially my Lilly... she is a giggly child! Her laughter is contagious and Zach's puppy dog eyes melt your heart every time he looks at you.
The picture above was when Zach was sitting in the corner of our bedroom on top of the vent... he loves to do that when the warm air is blowing out of it... I had to capture his face... ha...
The picture above was when Zach was sitting in the corner of our bedroom on top of the vent... he loves to do that when the warm air is blowing out of it... I had to capture his face... ha...
This picture above is from when he was clapping... we were singing if you're happy and you know it...
The children were playing around this morning... and Cadie wanted to get in on the action... she is growing like a weed as well! She really is so sweet...Her husband is going to freak out the first time he sees this head of hair in the morning!
All bundled up to go outside in the 28 degree weather... and today it is supposed to get up to 57 degrees... what is with the fluctuations?Now, I am not forgetting my Eli here, it's just he is on the go all the time... so my pictures are always blurry because he is in constant motion. One of these days I will have a new camera that can take great photos of children in MOTION! Eli is growing like a weed as well, in height and in his character... he is becoming a boy who is tender hearted, serving, and very inquisitive(although that part hasn't changed much... he's always had a thousand questions). His heart for the Lord is growing, and I love to see that... just last night he was on the phone with Gigi and was distracted... which isn't uncommon... but he was distracted because he had picked up his Bible and was reading... so that was such a sweet moment for me. I had to pull him back in and ask him to focus on his conversation because he was making NO SENSE! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for him ... So this post is to my WEEDS... you need to STOP GROWING!


2 comments:
Hi! Thanks for the post i am going to read the baby wise link! It only took 20 minutes tonite and she fell asleep without me in the room! amazing! I cant belive u have THREE KIDS! they are beautiful! I miss you. THink about u guys alot. I know my heart breaks for Abby! Thank you for adding her to your page and praying. Miss u alot! xoxoxox
wow - lilly's bed head is amazing. i think she should be entered into some contest for that !!! :) zac is looking more mature too. can't wait to see them again ...sometime...
love you and miss you.
Post a Comment