I am just now trying this, I am so computer illiterate it's not even funny! Let's see if this works...
Ok let's start with the Lo, solely because I want to end on a good note today! I have started to follow this blog and they have some really awesome things to do with your blog.. I love the Tuesday one, I'll try to post next tuesday ... but I also love hi/lo thursday... it just give you a reality check, and allows you to partner with others through prayer.
This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone elses "Hi/Lo" posts.
Lo...
my little Zach is still sick... it's been since before Christmas... so we are not sure exactly what is going on... the pediatrician thinks it has to do with his sinuses... he is now on his 4th round of antibiotics since just before Christmas.
Hi...
We have started the day today as a family (minus my husband) praying together. It was sweet, and there wasn't a chaotic start... which is few and far between. Thank the Lord! We are now playing chidlren's worship music and I hear my sweet Lilly singing and laughing along with Zach. My sweet Eli is now at school, hopefully shining 'brightly as the sun shines and warms the earth, may he warm each persons heart that he comes into contact with, with the Love of Christ.' That was part of our prayer this morning. the Joy of the Lord is my Strength this morning, I can gladly say that!
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment