Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Straight

She is my Sweet thing... since still feeling badly, all she wants is to sit in your lap. I love it, but it's really hard to give both her and Zach lap time... they both want it constantly! How am I ever supposed to get any kind of cleaning done? I have to say, since they are still not feeling great, they are napping more and I got a ton of cleaning done yesterday morning. It was so great to have a clean room at the end of the day. I usually always do the kids rooms and bathroom before ours... well not this time... and it feels great! I kinda feel guilty that I did ours first, cause I never got around to theirs yesterday!



See, Those curls are still there... even this one's hair is stubborn... AAHHH! If you pull her hair totally straight it is to the middle of her back. WILD HUH?


Last night due to it being so cold out... and Lilly having another fever, I wanted her to go to bed with her hair dry.. so I straightened it for all of you to see... it's so funny! Her hair doesn't lay flat ... EVER... I took a round brush to it and pulled on those curls... she kept saying 'all done'. Even with all the pulling and the heat... that hair still isn't totally straight, look closely at her ends... they still curl! This girl is in for it if she doesn't fall in love with curly hair, or embrace her curls! I am already praying over that one, hopefully she'll be one who is so incredibly loved, she won't deal with her self image and even care about it! That would be awesome!

1 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm glad to hear they don't have the flu! I'm sure this antibiotic will knock it right out. Strep is terrible, very painful.