
This weekend was a GREAT one for Scott and I. We were able to have a date night... one thing we haven't had in a LONG TIME! We actually had the kids stay with Mimi and Poppie overnight, thanks Mimi and Poppie! Friday night we were able to get a lot done without our three children... we went and met someone from craigslist that gave us a bed rail... we went out to eat, we went to guitar center and then we went home to relax in the QUIETNESS! It was beautiful, with all the stress I have had lately I wasn't ready to get them back on saturday morning... but they are our children... and we need to take care of them! Anyway, I washed the net for the bed rail and last night and Lilly had her first night in her big girl bed. She was so excited! Now I just laid her down for her nap, she was still excited, but she noticed that her bed is in front of the window... so she was playing with her blinds for a bit... This is going to take even more out of me than what I thought... she already trying to test her boundaries! Oh well... that is all part of parenting right? Right! I need to run now, I have to check on Lilly again!


3 comments:
She looks trilled!!!
Thanks for keeping the boys for a couple of hours Sat.night I know they were sooo excited to be w/Eli!
Oh me...she is growing up mom!
She looks so sweet!
TO Gab,
you are absolutely welcome. The kids had a blast... yeah it was full on boy... but we dealt with it, and worked it out... and had a great time! I think they were all so excited to be with each other... If you would like for me to take them on a friday night for you... please let me know I really wouldn't mind at all... If it is more usual I think they would end up calming down, understanding the rules we have in place and really being able to enjoy each other. Please let me know... I really wouldn't mind at all!
to Tracy,
Lil is getting so big. I don't know how to stop her from growing... but I am determined to do that! She is a sweet heart... she loves to laugh, and does so with just about everything... but this little sweetie, she is also a strong-willed red head... stubborn and stubborn gets! I am praying that the Lord gives her a calm and gentle spirit! ha ha! we'll see about that one!
Post a Comment