Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Friday, February 27, 2009

DOH!


Lately Lilly has been wearing two sets of jammies that Lauren, her older cousin by three months, passed down to her. She keeps saying 'Mommy, Lauren's jammies mommy' I love it. So now in order for me to get her dressed, we must put on something that was passed down from Lauren. She is something else! ha! Then she ended up putting on Daddy's slippers I had just put through the washer... I couldn't believe that they were actually yellow... before washed it looked like homer had a tan! ha!

I love it when I am able to get the kids mid laugh... it's awesome, and it just goes to show just how happy they are!

3 comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

praying for you, your husband and friend.

Thanl you so much for praying for Abby.

Unknown said...

love the slippers!

Mari said...

oops...the comment from maromar is me. my mom is in town and she was signed in on her account.