Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun Filled Weekend


Friday came and the Tennyson family was ready for it..... for what you may ask? Our Fun Filled Weekend with none other than Grama B and Grampa T. We want to start out by saying thank you for all that you guys do for us... for driving to come see us, for bringing all those great household items, for blessing us every time not only with that but with little gifts... it's like Christmas every time they come! You guys do too much... but we do know it is because you love us, and we know we will one day do the same for our children. We love you both very much!

The gifts they brought were great... Filled with Fun... Eli got some hot wheels, Lilly and Zach got some bubbles, Daddy got a book about his Alma Mater and all the renovations being made to it, My gift ( early Birthday/Anniversary gift ) a new ... Camera... My jaw dropped! I have been putting little bits aside for a new camera... and here I was blessed with one. It takes great pictures... they are so clear, I just need to read up on it more so I can really use it ! The zoom lens on it is pretty amazing... and it can do all sorts of things. So you will be blessed by the camera as well because you will benefit from seeing them on the blog.... Thanks Again Grampa T and Grama B... You Da Bomb!


our weekend was packed with so many different things... oh, the family gift was an Oldie but a Goodie... Mary Poppins on DVD... so we started out our packed weekend with watching that. The kids had a blast... Eli's favorite part was when they were all floating and laughing together ( I am sure you could've guessed that one)... and Lilly loved all the music, she sang to every song even though she had never heard them! It was a great start to the weekend!

Zach on Grampa T's lap watching Mary Poppins


Grama B, relaxin' in the old lazy boy... holding Lilly's hand.

All of us watching M.P

Me and my girl!
I'm telling you she won't ever take her fingers out of her mouth.

Eli, enamored with M.P.


The next day was one I will never forget... Grama B and I were able to spend a great portion of the morning together, just the girls, shopping! Not for clothes or anything fun like that, just for things we needed... but even still I really had a great time just sharing with her. Every time we get together I fell closer and closer with my mother-in-law. It is a great blessing to have such wonderful in-laws... not everyone gets to have such great parents on both sides! We are blessed, blessed, blessed! Unfortunately I don't have a picture of just the two of us... next time we will have to get one, okay mom?

Then we came home from shopping (me with an incredible headache) and mom tired out... but we had to endure because Eli had a basketball game to play. That is always fun to watch, man that kid can ' h.u.s.t.l.e , hustle Eli, hustle '! He is fast, and furious when he is out on the court... he is our version of psycho T (Tyler Hansboro/ Tar heel player). Grama B and Grampa T had a fun time watching him run all over the court, I think just watching him wore them out! ha ha!


Eli is between the girl in the black top and the coach in the black suit.

h.u.s.t.l.e , hustle Eli , hustle!

guarding the other player


ready for the ball...


'Here, I'm open... give it here!'


0 comments: