This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.
As usual for me I will start with our lo... so we can end on a hi note! I like to leave all of you thinking on positive things, instead of setting our minds on the not so good!
Lo: Zach, our youngest child, has been going through some tought stuff lately. About a week and a half ago, he had an allergic reaction to something (we still don't know what it was), we tested for your most common allergies and nothing showed up. That is good and bad I guess... because we have no clue what set him off... and the hives kept coming for a week straight. Now that he is over that... he is getting two large molars on the bottom and another front bottom tooth. Poor guy is miserable, always crying and fusing (which not only drives us parents nuts, but also his big bro and big sis). And, because he is more fussy, when he falls(which is about ever 5th step he takes) he goes into a crying spell that lasts about 5 minutes... he has bruises all over because of his falls, one on the forehead, 6 on his knees and shins, and a fat lip! He's just a mess!
Hi: The Lord is working hard in our family. I am so excited about it... the kids are really lerning what it is to care for one another, Scott and I are on the way to better communication... the atmosphere in the house has been one of joy here lately. I am so thankful... I am setting my mind on things eternal... and constantly reciting the verse Nehemiah 8:10b "This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."
Last little note here... check out the serious life magazine... it has awesome articles in there, ranging from challenging stories about faith, to adoption, to questions answered. check it out at www.seriouslifemagazine.com you'll be encouraged, touched, and challenged.
1 day ago

1 comments:
hey!!
i saw your blog in the directory of the serious.life magazine :) super cool!!!
i will be emailing you soon about the what not to wear deal!!
i hope little man gets better - i am going to pray for him for complete healing and that the rash goes away and never returns! that is rough - poor baby and poor you!!
glad to hear that God is really working in your house...it seems we have been attacked over this way!!
talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment