Today is going to be a quick post. We were at the doctors office again... I want to say that is the 6th time we have been there this month. Anyway, today we took Zach... he had whelps all on his legs, arms and even face. I have one question... What is up with my kids and sickness? AAHHH! The whelps started appearing yesterday afternoon... and gradually got worse and multiplied. IT looked like an allergic reaction to me so when we got home from Mimi and Poppies house I gave Zach benadryl. That did nothing for him, so we headed in to the docs office... He confirmed what I had thought, he believes it is an allergic reaction to something... but what is he allergic to? They had to take two viles of blood in order to test for allergies. May I say that my little boy is a good little boy... when they put that strap around his arm to make his vein pop up... not even a wince, and when they stuck him with the needles... he let out a huff... not even a cry! The nurses couldn't believe it... and neither could I. I braced myself for what Lilly did a week and a half ago when they took blood from her... screaming, crying, and grabbing on for dear life! Not my little dude... he was as calm as a cucumber! Please be praying that we find out what is going on, what he had a reaction to, and for our family to just get better. Thanks for reading and keeping us in your prayers... the Tennyson House!

Up close and personal!

Look at those poor leggies! It makes me want to squirm and itch all over... and he hasn't even gone to touch it. He is so chilled out that even these things don't phase him!
All smiles!
Prayer Requests:
#1.My sister sarah who is now close to 31 weeks was in the hospital because she had the flu and was very dehydrated. She is doing better since she has had fluids... and I believe she is home now. She called earlier to say she was going to leave around 12. Please pray that the sickness is through and that she'll get her strength back. The baby is fine so that is good news!
#2. Please pray for Abby, you can check out her blog by double clicking on the icon praying for abby... She has cancer and she is in a lot of pain. To get more details on her and what is going on pop over to their blog. Please be praying for her parents (Michelle and Brent) as well as her siblings... that the Lord would give them all peace... that His peace would wash over them from head to toe.
1 comments:
wow - poor guy!! but what. a. champ!!!!!! i am very curious to what he would be allergic to! i will pray that you won't have to visit the doctor's anymore!
Post a Comment