- Sunday: church, break down, cook for teacher appreciation (that took aprox. 3 hrs.), cook for my family, do baths, and bed.
- Monday: more cooking for teacher appreciation (7:30 - 10:30), meet to drop off food, feed kids, put down for nap, wake them to get Eli, homework, cook, and usual night time stuff, prep garlic bread for T.A
- Tuesday: so exhausted from all the cooking and running that I made myself sick... my tummy was upset all day. I still had to heat the garlic bread for T.A.that morning and drop it off after I dropped Eli off to school, then I went home and let the kids watch Veggie tales while mommy rested because tummy not good! I had to reschedule clients.... thank the Lord I was able to sleep when Lilly and Zach were down. We all woke up and got into the car to get Eli, homework, cook, and usual night time stuff.
- Wednesday: We had our weekly playdate with Jadon and Wendy... we let the kids play for about 45 minutes and then we headed to Compare foods for some great deals! got back, ran to take Eli's teachers the wed. meal I do for them, came home fed my lil' ones, put to bed, wake and go to get Eli again... had Dad over for dinner... and the usual after that... still trying to recoup from earlier in the week.
(picture below is the three rascals together... they all wanted to sit on a chair... Zach is in perpetual motion... that's why the picture is blurry... sorry! These three have such a great time together... we love our playdates! If it were up to Lilly, she would do this every morning, and she wakes up every morning asking for jadon and his mommy.)
- Thursday: Take Eli to school 7:35, feed kids 8:15... myself 8:45, client in at 9am... feed kids lunch 11:30, nap 12:00, my lunch 12:35, client in at 1pm which takes me to kids waking up and putting them immediately into car to get Eli... by this time I am just beat to a pulp... my body is just wanting to sleep for days! homework, cook (tried a new brownie mix that was much cheaper... I cooked it as long as I was supposed to and it turned out as hard as a rock), usual night stuff... I was supposed to have a guitar lesson... but I was so pooped and not feeling good from massive allergies...
(below picture is Scott eating... or trying to eat the rock solid brownie... hahahaha... he's too funny! he described it as a crunchy oreo without the creamy middle... he took about 2 bites and threw it away... yeah, I'll stick with the other brownie mix!)

- Friday... had people from DSS here for paper work... Lilly will be doing more speech therapy but it will be moved to the school system... they were here all morning. Played outside for an hour, went to Goodwill to get Scott more pants for work... he has put holes in three pair!... home for lunch, put kids to sleep... and now doing a post that has been waiting all week! AAAHHH! Pick up Eli, play outside, cook, have a friend over for dinner, hair cut, guitar lesson, night time routine... and then sit on coach with hubby, put our feet up... and sigh!
I am hoping that next week isn't as packed, and my allergies will miraculously disappear! You can pray that the Lord would take them away! :)
I do have other posts that I want to get up... what I have been learning this week, more of what the Lord has been working in my heart... but that is going to take some time, thought and preparation... so that may not be until late weekend... or even early next week. We shall see! Thanks for reading about my chaotic week... what has your week been like? leave a comment and let me know!

5 comments:
Hey you sound like you've had one of my weeks!
kids to school
work (Anzi)
kids home from school
homework
dinner
soccer practice 6-7,7-8
bath
bed
wait til they get older...you manage to sweeze more into a 24 hour day somehow!
Yep...a mommy's life is very busy...and blessed! It irritates me very much when we have to fill out any kind of paperwork and the only option is unemployed. I do not feel for a minute that I am unemployed....I am an overtime employee ;)
Hope next week feels a little better for you.
Mari
Thanks Gabby and Mari... it's good to know that I am not the only one that has these crazy, outrageous weeks where I just can't think straight because of all that I have going on. I am sorry mari, that you are filling out unemployment stuff... I thought that Sal had a part-time job at Walmart... did that not work out? Praying the Lord leads your family where you are supposed to be... where ever that is when Sal is through with Seminary.
last week was a complete blur...it went sooo fast and was pretty busy! i wish life would slow down a bit!!
i am so sorry about the boys missing their playdate this week again. i totally forgot all about it until last night. i apologize. let's touch base this week in regards to this friday - i really want to make it happen!
talk to you soon!!
Wow sounds tiring just reading it. With home schooling no homework and most school is done by 11. NO sports right now and glad as with moving no time. I am learning when you have more and more kids I am learning to lesson extra curricular things that add to my stress level.
Post a Comment