A DIRT TRACK?
One last thing that capped off our weekend... how much better could it get right? Well my mother knows someone who has connections, and we were given tickets to Lowes Dirt Track! Scott and I had a date afternoon/evening with Eli on Sunday. It was a great time... we really needed to spend that special one on one time with Eli, he doesn't get it often enough! I think that Scott and I will be doing that with each of our kids as they get older... taking them on dates for one on one time. Anyway, what 7 year old boy wouldn't love to go there, it was LOUD, it was filled with cool cars, and there was dirt flying everywhere! Eli had such a blast! Had we known it was so windy up there we would have brought jackets so we could have stayed longer, we'll know for next time.What a treat! Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Marcus... sorry, I am bad with names... so I have forgotten your last name. I will be getting it from my mother so I can officially thank you, what a blessing those tickets were!
One of the races we saw, these cars are going so fast... and look how close they are... this is for real! I couldn't believe it... I've never seen anything like it. I am not one to watch racing on t.v. but I have seen it because Eli loves cars... but t.v. still doesn't do it justice... you really have to go and see this in person if you ever get a chance. It's amazing!
One of the races we saw, these cars are going so fast... and look how close they are... this is for real! I couldn't believe it... I've never seen anything like it. I am not one to watch racing on t.v. but I have seen it because Eli loves cars... but t.v. still doesn't do it justice... you really have to go and see this in person if you ever get a chance. It's amazing!




2 comments:
One on One time with them is so good and necessary. Glad you guys had a great time...memories they will treasure forever. Love all the pictures...I am sooo jealous I want to learn how to sew soooo bad. Maybe you can teach me! And just so you know we're all getting old looking! Have a great week!
Soooo Boy!
Post a Comment