Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Park


Sunday afternoon, the whole family went to the park. It was such a gorgeous day... we all had t-shirts on... the big boys had shorts on... and we just enjoyed the park. The weather was to die for... Sunny and about 70. We wanted to take advantage of the weather, so we took sandwiches, chips, some nasty pasta salad (from HT), and none other than Mimi and Poppy. It was great to be with everyone again, Mimi had been away for a little over a week visiting my other two sisters. We all missed her a bunch! Glad you're back Mom! Anyway... it was a great weekend, we have so much to be thankful for. Our children are healthy (besides allergies right now), our family is close, our kids love each other and think the world is a greater place to be because of each other, Scott and I are blessed to have each other... and the Sun is still shining! We thank the Lord for all these things, and many more! Take a moment to think about what you are thankful for today...

Eli, he is my child that loves life!

Zach gettin' ready to go down the slide.. he is in the midst of saying 'WOW'!


Eli was such a great big brother to Zach, he took Zach's hands and lead him all the way up the stairs and then went down the slide with him. Zach was a little bit taken back by it... but loved every minute of his big brother spending time with him.

Lilly loves to swing from the bars... the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... that is all I used to do when I went to parks!



Yes, even I got in on the action with Zach... not quit as easy for me... but I had to do it... I love spending time with the kids!!


My Three munchkins


They are both going through a stage of wanting Daddy all the time!



Daddy's girls!

Ok... how sweet is that?


And, how sweet is that? YUMMY!

3 comments:

Matt Dunham said...

I am glad y'all got to enjoy the beautiful weather outside! I really admire how effort and love you put into your family, even when you are exhausted. Y'all are a great example to me of what a loving family looks like. I can't wait to come down again and see you!

sarah said...

Love the pics. Looks like a fun time. Wish we could enjoy warm weather with you!!

Crystal Renee said...

Thanks! We are praying and we think he will have something by the end of the week. Thanks for stopping by.

Your kids looked like that had a BLAST!!!