This post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.
One of the funniest pictures we took this past week was of Zacheriah. He is definately the most laid back of all three of our children. He loves to eat, but he also loves to just sit down, lean back and put his feet up... here he has the best of both worlds! Wouldn't it be nice if this is the way we could eat our meals?

We had the opportunity on Sunday afternoon to go to Beaty Park with the kids. Zach had a blast, this time instead of climbing up to the kids slide over and over again... he was happy to just explore and walk around. We were playing amidst the trees (well I was really trying to get him to stop so I could take a picture of him)... Thanks to Mimi, we were able to get ONE shot... and what a great one it is... if you can't read it his shirt says "I didn't do it"... Oh but the look on his faces says... "YES I DID"! This shirt fits him perfectly right now... because he is always the one doing something he shouldn't be doing! ha!


1 comments:
LOL - if only I could sit like that :)
Post a Comment