We participate in "Pray for Me... Pray for Others" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to add your prayer request. Join a community of friends who care about you, and hope you will care about them.
Hello friends and family, as you go about your day today and think about people... when the Lord places someone on your mind... don't forget to send up a quick prayer for that person. Be mindful that the Lord has called us to intercede for each other. Over the last month the Lord has continued to strengthen me in the area (all glory to GOD), making me mindful of others and breaking my heart for many people. I am thankful that I have had wonderful role models in the area of intercessory prayer... Thank you Mom and Dad for being an amazing example of prayer warriors. Thank you Gigi (and Pops) for your example of what a prayer warrior looks like. Thank you Oma and Opa for always holding our family up in prayer as well. The Lord has blessed me with a great family heritage of knowing what it is to pray for others, I hope that I can fill those big shoes some day... as the torch is passed on... as they will one day depart from this earth only to arrive at the gates of heaven.
My prayer for today... Lord make me ever mindful of others needs, of where I can shine your light, where I can help provide for another, where I can be Jesus to someone in need. Lord bring to my mind those who need to be lifted up to you... I think of many today... keep my mind focused on you, and on eternal things. ~Amen~
One more thing... please continue to pray for my sister Sarah... she is still throwing up as of last night. Please pray that she doesn't get dehydrated again and end up in the hospital. Pray for the baby inside of her to stay healthy through her sickness, pray for the baby to be protected from getting an infection... Also pray that her infection (docs couldn't figure out what the infection is) to be removed from her body. Pray that her body will fight it off and allow her to get better and for her fever to finally break. Love you Sa, I am praying for you right now! miss you and the kids... I guess we miss Josh as well! haha! Josh we love you also! Take care of my dear sister the way I would if I could be there to help... please! You have been doing a great job from what I hear... Thank you for doing that!


3 comments:
I love that picture of Lilly...and I will be praying.
I agree w/Mari...so sweet!
thanks christy for the prayers, i was bad again last night but today im feeling like im on the mend. love you.
Post a Comment