Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hi/Lo Thursday

This post is part of "Hi/Lo Thursday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check out their blog to read everyone else's "Hi/Lo" posts and get your link on their site.

Let's start with the Lo: This morning when I got on to check updated blogs I read about my cousin Kelly... she found out that she has either a lesion or a cyst on her kidney. The doctors are doing further testing to see what it is, they don't want to alarm her and call it one thing when they don't fully know what it is. The docs want to wait until further testing and until they know exactly what this is, to give her a diagnosis. Please be praying for her... that the Lord would heal her body and would walk beside her and give her a peace about everything. Pray the Lord would renew her strength during this time of the unknown.

Hi: Scott and I had an amazing time with our Pastor and wife last night. Thanks to Mimi and Poppy for watching the kids for us. We are learning so much from them, they have great insight and are challenging Scott and I in so many ways. I am so excited to see what God is going to do for Scott and I through our times meeting with Pastor Andrew and Megan and how God is going to grow us closer together as husband and wife... mother and father... best friends... and as a team. Scott I love you and respect you, thanks for your patience with me!

0 comments: