First I am sitting here trying to do another post and this is what I have to do with Zach... I put him in the pac-n-play because he is getting into tooooo... much now! He is officially walking now... he was taking a couple steps a few weeks ago... but now he mainly walks... unless he wants to get somewhere with lightening speed, it is then he crawls. This little guy is making me crazy lately... he won't keep his hands out of the garbage... I am always telling him no and popping his hand for it... and he is always into the one plant we have on the floor by our front window... at least 4-5 x's a day I am sweeping up dirt, popping his hand for it and it's getting really old... he's too young to be entering his Terrible two's ... but I know that is what this is... I now have two in the terrible two's ... AAAHHH... I want to pull my hair out. Lately all I am doing is saying no, and by the time scott gets home I want to literally get out of my house... ALONE... with NO kids... and I want to disappear for a couple hours. SO please be praying for my nerves, for my patience, and for the frustration to not get the best of me. I am trying to continually give it over to the Lord, but man it's all I can take some times... I feel so much in my flesh lately because of saying 'no' so much!
Now, I know you look at that face and think.... "no way, he's too cute... or he's too laid back for that... this one is passive aggressive!
Lastly, please be praying for Zach... nothing major here... it's just he gets pretty blue in the feet, hands, and lips... Lilly also does the same thing when she is cold... but it seems that Zach gets it worse than she does. A couple days in a row at the breakfast table he was blue, and he was shaking... not like a convulsion... but like he couldn't get the cold feeling under control. His poor hand was shaking so much he couldn't really pick up the cheerios. I saw a doc and told him about those episodes... he said that he thought he should possibly have his heart checked out. I am not worrying though... #1. because the Lord is in control. #2. because Zach only did the shaking thing twice. #3. He is not mine, but on loan to me for this short time here on earth.
SO if you think about him, just send up a quick prayer. Thanks!

(take note of his lips and fingers... I couldn't get a great shot because the lighting wasn't the greatest)
0 comments:
Post a Comment