Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Pretty thing!






I had to take a couple of pics of Lilly before she went to bed... I just thought today especially, she looked so pretty! I love the fact her hair is really starting to grow... she looking more and more feminine to me. This little girl is a poser... she likes to look at the pictures right after I take them... I love it!
To get her fingers out of her mouth I had to tell her to say "ice cream" ... she's just like daddy if she could make ice cream a food group she would!












I love the head tilt in this picture!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! She is growing up fast!

dawn said...

hey girl! last week you asked me for my recipe for chicken and dumplings....it is sooo super easy...
in a crockpot put chicken (thighs or breasts - up to you or the specials at the store that week!)2 cans of cream of chicken soup and a bag of mixed veggies. cook for about 4-6 hours. about an hour before serving, using 2 forks shred the chicken and then add refrigerated biscuits that are cut in half(i used the cheaper kind and they are great - i usually use about 15 biscuits) and that is it - way easy!!! enjoy!

i will be calling you soon!!

Shak Family said...

Love the posing! What a girlie girl. And might I add that her hair looks especially great here :)