Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My little climber

Now that Zach has learned that he can climb, that is all he is doing. If he finds a small enough chair, he climbs onto it and stands up. If the chair is leaning against anything he tries to climb onto what it is leaning against. One day he tried to scale the wall... that didn't quit work! Then it was onto the coffee table... this time he figured out that he could push the chair up against the table and get onto it. He's too much ! He doesn't quit get that tables and chairs have ledges, and if he crosses it then he will topple over. Needless to say we have had many bumps and bruises lately... I feel that I have him on my hip more now because I am afraid that if I let him down and have to cook, clean etc. he is going to break his neck falling off of something. OH and Lilly is too funny also, everything he tries to do it's a no Zach followed by trying to pick him up, or moving him away from what he is doing. She is totally the mother hen! So this is what it looks like in my house now... Gigi , Mimi and G-ma B... don't get scared... I do have it under control!





He has now conquered the world!

1 comments:

Shak Family said...

ha that is so funny....scarey for you though. Zach and Kalea are just alike, she likes to dance on the tables too.