Ok, yesterday I was calling for Zach because I couldn't see or hear him. I started by looking in the bathroom because he is obsessed with playing in the toilet! YUCK! Then I moved on into his room because many times he is trying to climb up onto the window seat... no, not there... Lilly's room playing with the kitchen set? NO! Where in the world is this child... I go around to look in our room and he had taken out a bunch of the clean laudry and gotten into the basket! I believe that in his mind he was thinking... "I've seen Abby do this many times over... it must be fun or she wouldn't do it... let me give it a try.."
... Since then this child is trying to climb anything and everything... today he tried climbing up the attic stairs as we were putting away our Christmas ornaments and such. He also tried climbing from Lilly's little "tot" chair up onto the coffee table, and let me say that the chair was about 8 inches away from the table... so his hands were on the table and one foot was hanging in space... reaching for something sturdy to land on. Oh, and while I was checking out some adds on craigslist he somehow or another climbed up onto our bed.


... So I say thank you Abby for showing Zach the ropes... he is following in your steps! hehehe!

0 comments:
Post a Comment