I just got the email from my friend Debbie's mom (Sharon)... Debbie is in "good spirits", when in surgery the doctors removed the mass, but also had to remove three lymph nodes. To my knowledge she will have a long recovery. I know that this was a hard one to swallow... but I also know that the Lord is MIGHTY TO SAVE... He is our DELIVERER... He holds sweet Debbie in His Hands... He is caring for her. She is staying tonight in the hospital... I don't know anything further... please continue to pray for Debbie. She is a strong woman who doesn't give up... I know that she can pull through this, especially because she has the Lord on her side! I will continue to update as much as I can... and as much as I am updated.
Please, please, please continue to pray for Debbie, Sean, Riley, Corey, Ella, and mother Sharon.
With a Heavy Heart, but Hands lifted High,
christy
1 day ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment