This little guy gets into just about everything you can imagine. He is so curious, and many times he is just stubborn... yeah, he is my laid back chill child, but he also has a stubbornness about him. Zacheriah gets so upset if I take him away from whatever it is he is getting into... he will scream, and arch his back. It doesn't matter how many times I say no, or how many times I flick his little hand... he is still going to do it.
This is what we found him doing the other day... he was in Lilly's room... banging some things around... so I thought he was in there playing with her kitchen set she has. Nah, he was pulling everything off the the shelves in Lilly's closet and decided he wanted to get up onto the rack.

Once he decided that it wasn't fun anymore, he couldn't figure out how to get out... I'm telling you if he wants to do something he helps himself!

After bath time, we got him dressed for bed... and Zach decided that he wanted to cleanse his stomach of anything and everything he had in it... so he chewed on some ashes from the fire we had. That soot brought everything up he had for dinner.... this is what he looked like after playing in the ashes and cinders... (now we didn't have the fireplace opened... this is just from what gets through and onto the brick surrounding.)

After he is done with all his menacing around, he likes to crawl into this red chair we have and suck his fingers while tugging on his ear.

He's my little stinker!

1 comments:
what a stinkerrrr! Samuel is getting there.
Post a Comment