Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

MY HAM




A couple more things about my ham... Zach loves, loves food... and the more he loves the food the bigger and wider he opens his mouth. I especially love when he closes his eyes and squishes his nose while doing so... he loves food so much that his first word was cracker... and because we do bath immediately following dinner... his second word was bathtub! He is my munchkin... I fall in love over and over again with this little man... even though he won't stop going over to the garbage and the plant... I still fall in love! He'll get it one of these days!

1 comments:

sarah said...

oh my word. that is a big mouth opened wide like that. haha! will used to close his eyes and make faces when he really enjoyed his food too.... funny!