Psalm 73: 27-28


My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. …
But for me it is good to be near God;
I have made the Lord GOD my refuge,
that I may tell of all your works.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dress Up Time again

Just had to post some cute pictures of Lilly... she wanted to get into her favorite leotard the other day... but it was so cold we put tights and a onesie on under it... she proceeds to put on her high heels... instead of her ballet shoes! Too Cute!




Then after getting her Jammies on, she wanted to ride the horse.. so I put on a western hat.... She loved it, because she loves hats... she rode for about 30 minutes while scott got two cups out and started making a galloping sound with them.


















1 comments:

Mari said...

girls just wanna have fun.....she's too cute!